Fulbright Schuman Award
NOTE: The Fulbright Schuman grant competition is administered by the Fulbright Commission for Educational Exchange between the United States and Belgium. For details about the current competition, please contact email@example.com or access http://www.fulbrightschuman.eu/grants-eu-citizens/
Fulbright Schuman grants are open to citizens of all 28 EU Member States. Approximately 35 scholarships are offered annually to EU citizens wishing to study, do research, or lecture on a topic relevant to U.S.-EU relations, EU policy, or EU institutions for periods of 3 to 10 months, at a U.S. institution.
The results of eligible projects must be relevant to at least two EU member states. Prior to submitting their application, candidates must arrange their own placement at an accredited university, vocational training/professional institution, or independent research center in the United States.
EU professionals, including professionals in training (decision-makers, policy-makers, individuals in industry, the media, politics, academia, and public administration) are encouraged to apply.
• be citizens of the EU;
• have at least two years of relevant professional experience beyond the bachelor's degree;
• have academic/professional experience in at least two different EU countries;
• have personal qualities, a demonstrated level of academic or professional excellence and outstanding records;
• have a doctoral degree (research candidate) or the necessary credentials to be accepted into a U.S. graduate program (student candidate)
• be proficient in English.
All interested candidates must complete a preliminary application in order to assess their eligibility for the program.
APPLICATION AND DEADLINES:
Details about appication and deadline are available at: http://www.fulbrightschuman.eu/grants-eu-citizens/
My fulbright experience
Students at the advising center
- Anna's Odyssey - by Anna Claspy
- RomericanJourney - by Damaris Lois Bangean
- A Most Unexpected Year - by Melanie Shoffner
- Eric Fretz
- Polar Bear in the Balkans - by David Jimenez
- Romaniadventure - by Anna Sherod
- Romania plus Hannah equals a blog - by Hannah Wolf
- A Palette for Thought - by Elijah Ferbrache
- A Year in Romania - by Anne Murray
- Lauren Hermele
- Katelyn Arlene Browher